Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Seasons of Change

I have a million things I need to get done right now but I have something on my heart tonight and felt like now was a good time to put it out there on the world wide web. The seasons are changing. I can feel it. Literally, my arthritis is screaming at me that the temperatures are changing. That, and when I drove my son to school yesterday morning, the fog was settled in the hills and made for a beautiful drive. One that I will miss. A lot. 
Our journey here in West Virginia is nearing an end. At the end of the year we will be relocating to a new area, though not completely unfamiliar. We are headed south, the deep south, Georgia to be exact. It is with mixed emotions that we make this leap. It was not an easy decision, but one that needed to be made. There are many reasons, both professional and personal, that surrounded this move but ultimately it is the right thing to do for our family and for my husband’s job. Over the next few months I will share our journey as we transition and continue to balance life on the edge of the scalpel…..

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jayme-I hope it will be a good move for your family. Selfishly, I'm sorry it's not back to the PNW. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete